For career opportunity inquiries please call us at +49 (6172) 138 6225
At AAM, our Associates have the POWER to truly move their career forward in the automotive industry. Why work for AAM in Europe?
- Technical Innovation. Our passion to provide the most technologically advanced and quality products to our customers, which includes our eAAM™ portfolio of hybrid and electric driveline systems as well as high efficiency axles and EcoTrac™ disconnecting driveline systems, has led to our growth in our European locations. For more on our electrification activities, please click here.
- Diversity. We offer a truly dynamic and international working atmosphere. With over 30 locations worldwide, AAM is a global company and our associates are the heart of our operations. At AAM, not only will you be connected to empowered professionals in every region but you will be able to experience the intercultural working environment first hand.
- Global Mobility. Excellence and Teamwork are two integral cornerstones of AAM’s cultural values as a company. We embrace a hands-on approach that encourages associates to give their all in helping to exceed our customers’ expectations. That support includes travel opportunities to our many facilities in Europe and around the world as required on a project basis. Moreover, we assist those interested in providing their valuable skills at other AAM locations abroad.
- Continuous Development. AAM offers career development opportunities that give you the chance to maximize your knowledge and potential. Associates are individually counselled by HR personnel and are encouraged to take part in development activities that include everything from “on the job” trainings and quarterly seminars offered by industry insiders to continuous education opportunities by accredited institutions world-wide and leadership development.
- Your Future. AAM does not only provide competitive salaries but also offers attractive pension benefits and a flexible package that meets your personal needs as we believe in the value of our associates.
What you can expect from AAM:
- A dynamic and international work environment
- Challenging projects and development opportunities
- Culture and diversity
- Competitive compensation
- Personal development and growth
What we expect from you:
- Passion for the automotive industry
- Completed university degree (Diploma/Masters in Business or Engineering)
- English language skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Interest in driveline engineering and/or electric drive technology